Immigration Accommodation Reports

HomeImmigration Accommodation Reports

Home survey reports for immigration sponsorship.

If you live in Coventry and want to sponsor someone applying for a visa for entry in to the UK and they plan to live in Coventry. Border entry posts may require a report on the suitability of the accommodation in which the person will live or stay whilst in the UK.

There is a fee to carry out an accommodation survey assessment and report. We have a set fee of £55.00.

Home Office rules on overseas visitors state that the visitor must maintain and accommodate themselves and any dependents from resources available to them. They must not work and are not entitled to public funds. They can be maintained and accommodated by relatives or friends. In most instances the ‘sponsor’ is the relative or friend residing in the UK. The sponsor/visitor has to apply for Home Office entry clearance (ports or a British high commission/embassy abroad). As part of that application they would seek confirmation from a reputable body that the proposed accommodation is suitable (for instance safe, in good repair, and not too small).

Best Property Service.

Get latest news & update from Cathedral.
02 476 551840